Sunday, January 18, 2009

Lucky!!


RULES:
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write that song name down NO MATTER HOW silly it sounds.
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Put this on your journal / blog.

1. If someone says, “Is this okay?” … you say?
Your Guardian Angel - Redjumpsuit apparatus (”It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay.”~hahahha)

2. How would you describe yourself?
The World Is Black - Good Charlotte (”Nothing can stay perfect now I see” ~I see..)

3. What do you like in a girl?
With Me - Sum 41 (”I’ll wait here forever just to, to see you smile” ~ =) )

4. How do you feel today?
Take Me Out- Franz Ferdinand (”C’mon…take me out” ~bosan dowh)

5.What is your life’s purpose?
Paint It Black - Rolling Stones (”I wanna see it painted, painted, painted, painted black, Yeah!”)

6. What is your motto?
Yellow - Coldplay (”Look at the stars , Look how they shine for you, And everything you do” ~of course they yellow)

7. What do your friends think of you?
All Star - SmashMouth (”You’ll never shine if you don’t glow”~ really?)

8. What do you think of your parents?
All My life - Foo Fighter (”All night long I dream of the day”~ they are all my life)

9. What do you think about very often?
The Great Escape - Boys Like Girls (”We’ll make the great escape”)

10. What is 2 + 2?
Catch Your Wave - The Click Five (”When I turned sixteen”~ doesn’t quite get it, is it math or physics? )

11. What do you think of your best friend?
Just So you Know - Jesse Mc Cartney (”I can’t let him win now” ~there’s a reason,=P )

12. What do you think of the person you like?
Before I Forget - Slipknot (”Hold your breath,Listen!” ~hohoho)

13. What is your life story?
Miss Murder - AFI (”Reaching for that golden ring we’d never let go…”~what golden ring?)

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
What I’ve Done - Linkin Park (”Erase myself,”~ I’m not!!!)

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Viva La Vida - Coldplay (”For some reason I can not explain” ~ somewhat true,=P )
1
6. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Predictable - Good Charlotte (”i’m ending this right now….”)

17. What will they play at your funeral?
Stairway to Heaven - Foo Fighter (”And she’s buying a stairway to heaven… “)

18.What is your hobby/interest?
That’s what you get - Paramore (”I drowned out all my sense with the sound of its beating.” )

19. What is your biggest fear?
Raining Blood - Slayer (”pierced From Below, Souls Of My Treacherous Past, betrayed By Many, Now Ornaments Dripping Above” ~ nightmares !!)

20. What is your biggest secret?
Breathing - Yellowcard (”I just can’t give you anything for you to call your own”~ dat’s soo not true)

21. What do you think of your friends?
1971 - James Blunt (”Singing “Here we go again”"~ karaoke box!)

22. What will you post this as?
Lucky - Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat (”Ooohh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh “ (-o-) )

1 comment:

  1. salam adil...waaa...ade blog yg baru dah...hehehe..teruskan usaha yaa...jzkk..wasalam

    ReplyDelete