Sunday, January 18, 2009

Former Blog: Hi Everyone!!




Originally Posted by: ard-920September 20, 2008 in http://oticgangliom.blog.friendster.com

Hi!!, Actually this is my 1st time blogging, and there is nothing much to say in the 1st post actually, juz a simple quote:

“You can’t be perfect in everything you do but do your best and leave the rest to ALLAH.”

Yeah, most of us want to be the best and above the rest, however, how many of us able to archieve it? Frankly, before entering Medical school, i’m a bit obsessive with ‘THE BEST’ (even though i’ve never be the number one, at least i’m in top of the cream group, ALHAMDULILLAH). Most of the time, some of you will be thinking about to do something extraordinary, something that won't be done by others that would make you different from others, as example study 8-10hours a day and remember facts from 1000pages of books. However, this will costs to burn the midnight candles, sacrifice of sleeps and a lot of sleepless night. Going out with friends? Never because it will waste their time, kept themselves away from unnecessery projects, lock themselves in the room and study,study and study. But, does a life like that is worthwhile?

For me, i wouldn’t want to be that EXTRAORDINARY, instead i don't think its worthwhile. In my opinion, the thing that put me in my place right now, is HARDWORKING. Yup, hardworking is a goldmine. you never know what you will gain if you never stop digging. What's importants is you learn from your experience and helps yourself to go through the challenges.

Looking back to my past, 9 years ago, I never thought that I’m able to study in Medical Faculty after I only managed to get 3A2B in my UPSR. That time, I feel so helpless because lots of my friends scored well and they started going to boarding school and already have a plan for their future. For a while, I wonder where would i end up in the future..am I able to reach my dreams? have I done hard enough? So I promise to myself to work hard for it. Since then hardworking is my motivation to move on and on...


There is nothing i would do except, do my best n leave the rest to ALLAH SWT


No comments:

Post a Comment