Sunday, January 18, 2009

Former Blog: 1.30a.m


Originally Posted by: ard-920 September 22, 2008 in http://oticgangliom.blog.friendster.com/


This week gonna be very vast and busy as there is a case summary to pass up on friday and 2 ward rounds to prepare and but most of us too excited to go back home for RAYA!! Maybe i’m gonna write a case about complex afebrile fits.


As the name it is, its gonna be complex case to be write up but i have no choices since i don’t have much interesting cases since the Hematuria Boy and the Uncompliance Diabetic Type 1 girl. My partner already decides to write up about the girl so I left with no much choices, and I thinks it's okay since for the 1st case summary, Prof Lee already give me more than average in his class, so I should thank him for make my life better. It worthwhile to write that Dengue case eventhought it took me about 4hours to write it, (from 12am to 4am) however that time my writing already gives Prof Lee a hypertension to read my case summary since he did complained about my handwriting, hahahaha.


I should go now, its already 1.38am, I don’t want to be subject in Dr Chong ward round tomorrow!!, See you in the next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment