Thursday, September 24, 2009

KLANG: The End n Starts of new journey

11 July 2009 3.30 a.m

as days goes by, we actually didn't realize how much have we left behind. Our time in Klang have come to the end and now for the exam, we were back to um for mbbs phase 3a exam. when we come to this stage, we will started thinking, what have they done in the past 11 months in Klang, coz by this time, there were soo much things to do but soo little time left. I bet everyone feel the same as the exam is around the corner. =D

my fren once told me, 'it have came to an end, yet, i feel like i'm just moving in here yesterday..'
yups, me myself didn't realize it because of our hectic schedule and the craziness we did here. As I remembered, during our posting, we prayed a week will go as fast as possible so we can relax in the weekends and now maybe our pray become true.

then, i started thinking of what have i done here;

openhouse rumah fadya di klang

visits to special needs school
peads posting with prof lee ws n dr chong la
barbeque x3
earth hour

stong expedition

crp bera

medicine posting with dr habibah

medicine posting with dr kt chua

treatment room of kk bukit kuda

with dr haireen

o&g end of posting party

with the end, there always a start and that's how life goes on. now, we were facing a war,our third professional exam. i hope all of my fren and i pass the exam and we're going to final year together. all the best to all of my fren..


No comments:

Post a Comment